PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I will place an emphasis on the fun of participation and keep the emotional and physical well-being of all the children ahead of my personal desire to win.
2. I will require my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect without regard to gender, race, religion, culture, or ability.
3. I will encourage good sportsmanship by giving positive support to all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or other event.
4. I will support and assist this experience however I can – by being a respectful fan, by assisting with practices when needed, by transporting my player to practices and games on time, by learning the rules of the game and policies of the league, and by maintaining an open line of communication with coaches and team managers.
5. I will support coaches and officials by working with my child in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
6. I will refrain from the use of tobacco, alcohol, and drugs at all practices, games, and other events.
7. I will remember that youth sports are for the kids and not for the adults, and will do my best to make the experience fun for all of the children and parents involved.
8. In the event of a disagreement, I will not question, discuss, or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and place (24 hour window minimum from event time).